A Thursday in December.
- Breakfast. The last time I went grocery shopping I was hungry and therefore couldn’t resist the two for four Poptarts. I always eat them without frosting.
- My wakeup has been around six am now that we have a puppy. It’s kind of nice. I get to see the frost on the grass and the sun rise on my house. I enjoy not being in a huge rush every morning.
- I work part time as a digital marketing manager, and the rest of the time as a photographer. This day I took photos of a house for a real estate agent.
- Blue was very excited when I got home.
- She wasn’t very interested in going potty. Mostly she just wanted to play.
- Reality. Sometimes we don’t get to the dishes for a couple days and things pile up. There’s just two of us, but in a tiny kitchen it can get out of hand pretty quickly.
- Blue doesn’t understand chores.
- A lot of her non nap time is spent playing, or her asking to play. It’s pretty cute.
- She loves rough housing and we try to teach her to chew on toys, not on people. Clearly it’s working well.
- I spent over four hours editing photos and watching Grey’s Anatomy in the afternoon. So much so that I forgot to feed and take care of myself (even though I remembered to take care of my pup) and got super sick and nauseous by evening time.
- Which was great because Will’s work had an ugly sweater Christmas shindig downtown that evening.
- After eating some food and spending the evening with good people, I felt much better and we snapped a cute pic in the chilly weather on the walk back to our car.
Until next time,